Open Food Fact Days 2022
Join us for this 48 hours Event
In order to encourage discussions between participants in the Open Food Facts project, we are once again organising two days of getting together, the "Open Food Facts Days", on Saturday 1 - Sunday 2 October in Paris (at the Académie du Climat, 2, Place Baudoyer in Paris 4e (between the Saint-Paul and Hôtel de Ville metro stations)) and by videoconference (link to come).
Saturday will be dedicated to presentations and workshops proposed, presented and led by the participants of the project (contributors, developers, re-users etc.).
The General Assembly of the association will take place on the morning of Sunday 2 October from 10am to 12pm. And the afternoon programme will be free in order to be able to continue the exchanges and reflections on the points identified during the presentations, workshops and the General Assembly.
Saturday's agenda is wide open: could you present what you do on Open Food Facts? Would you like to lead a workshop on a particular topic? And conversely, are there any topics you would like others to present? You can send your proposals to email@example.com, or even better, share them on Slack (Slack is a discussion space between contributors, sign up to join) in the #journeesoff channel.
Saturday 1 October 2022
09.15 - 09.30: Connection tests and coffee
Workshops and conferences (list being defined, see proposals on the wiki):
- 09.30-10.00: introductory session
- 10.00-11.00: Barcamp mode: proposal of topics, constitution of groups
- 11.00-12.15: first session of the barcamp
- 12.15-12.45: 4 lightning presentations
- 12.45-14.00: lunch together
- 14.00-14.30: Keynote speaker: a prestigious guest presents his relationship with Open Food Facts and ideas for the future
- 14.30-16.00: 2nd barcamp session
- 16.15-18.15: 3rd barcamp session
- from 18.15: festive drink and presentation of group activities
Sunday 2 October 2022
To take part in the votes, you can become a member of Open Food Facts or, for members, you must be up-to-date with your membership fee.
You can also participate in the General Assembly by [https:// videoconference at the following link].
- 09.45 - 10.00: Connection tests and coffee
- 10.00 - 12.00 - Ordinary General Assembly - 2022
- FR:Convocation - Assemblée Générale Ordinaire - 2022
- Presentation, discussion and vote on the 2021 moral report and the 2021 accounts
- Presentation and discussion of the main orientations for the future
- Presentation, discussion and vote on the motions
- Elections of the Board of Directors 2022
- 12.00 - Lunch
- 13.30-18.00 - Free programme
We’ll continue discussing and reflecting on the points identified on Saturday and at the General Assembly.
Our great sponsors